know what to do and what not to do on this day
Since mythological times, serpents are worshiped like gods. It’s believed that by worshiping Nag Devta on the day of Nag Panchami, all the wishes are fulfilled. Also, worship performed on the occasion of Nag Panchami gives freedom from the bad goods of Rahu- Ketu and Kalsarp Dosh. It’s believed that on this day a person who worships Shiva and performs Rudrabhishek along with the deification of the snake deity, all the troubles of his life are removed.
Significance of Nagpanchami
Nag Panchami 2022 Do’s and Don’ts henpeck Panchami is celebrated on Shukla Panchami of Shravan month. This time Nagpanchami is on Tuesday, August 2. On this day, serpents are worshiped and besmeared with milk. On this day Shiva addicts worship serpents, give them milk and seek blessings. Lord Shiva Shankar has worn the snake around his neck, so on this day Lord Shiva should be worshiped along with the serpent.
The snake god has special significance in Hinduism. On the day of Nag Panchami, snakes are worshiped and worshiped for happiness and substance, protection of crops in the fields. The snake is also the garnishment of Shiva Shankar’s neck and also the bed of Lord Vishnu. It’s believed that those who worship Lord Shiva with Rudrabhishek and perform Rudrabhishek on the day of Nag Panchami, their life span ends with Sarpa Dosh.
On this day, by bathing and worshiping the serpents, virtue is attained. Worshiping a snake on this day reduces the threat of snake suck
from a person’s life. On the day of Nagpanchami, if a picture of a snake is made at the main entrance of the house, also the Nag Devta is pleased with that house and all the sorrows of the members of that house are removed.
Do this work on the day of Nagpanchami
- By observing a presto on the day of Nagpanchami, Kaal Sarp Dosh isremoved.However, keep presto on this day, If possible.
- Worship the snake deity on this day and offer milk, sweets and flowers to him.
- Nag Panchami Mantra should be chanted at the time of deification on the day of Nagpanchami.
- In whose horoscope Rahu- Ketu is heavy. They worship Nag Devta on this day. By doing this, the problems in the horoscope can be removed.
- On this day, keep in mind that milk should be offered to Shivling or Nag Dev from a brass vessel. Use a bobby
- vessel to offer water.
Don’t do this work on the day of Nag Panchami
- Don’t do husbandry work indeed by mistake on the day of Nagpanchami. In the month of Sawan, snakes frequently come out in the fields and snakes can get hurt during the work and you can be criticized for killing the snake.
- Avoid using sharp and sharp objects on the day of Nag Panchami.
- On this day neither use an iron skillet nor cook food in any iron instrument for cuisine.
- Keep Down from meat or alcohol or revengeful food on the day of Nagpanchami. Chant the mantras of Lord Shiva.
Chant this mantra on Nag Panchami
On the day of Nagpanchami, after performing Rudrabhishek in a temple of Lord Bholenath, chant the mantra ‘Nagendra Harai Om Namah Shivaya’ one and a half lakh times.
After this chant the mantra ‘Om Nagdevatayai Namah’ or ‘Om Nagkulay Vidmahe Vishdantai Dhimahi Tanau Sarpa Prachodyat’ 108 times.